Tom Worth General Brokerage
Tom comes to Sentry Commercial with over 30 years of experience in commercial real estate. He has represented client transactions in the Northeast, Florida, Arizona, and Colorado. Tom’s expertise includes the sale of office, multi-family, retail, industrial properties, and residential land sales, construction and property management.
Tom holds the RPA designation (Real Property Administrator) from the Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMA).
- Sentry Commercial: 2013-Present
Commercial Properties & Residential Land
- Clearwater Properties: 1992-2012
- The Farley Company: 1985-1992
Director of Real Estate Investment
- Investment Properties
- Client Representation of Commercial Properties
- Acquisition of Residential Land
- University of Hartford,
B.A. & M.B.A.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Connecticut and Massachusetts
- RPA – Real Property Administrator
- Represents clients in New England, Florida,
Arizona and Colorado
- 5,900 SF – Urgent Care LLC
- 37,265 SF – Ophthalmic Consultants of CT
- 11,500 SF sale – 99 Citizens Drive,