Nick Pinto Industrial Specialist
Nick joined Sentry Commercial as an Industrial Specialist in 2013 with 10 years of customer service and sales experience. Focusing on tenant and landlord representation, he services the needs of Sentry Commercial’s clients through property analysis, market research, collaboration, and thoroughly understanding the client’s individual needs.
Nick graduated from the University of Connecticut’s School of Business and was previously Chair of Hartford’s Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (HYPE), an initiative of the MetroHartford Alliance which endeavors to position the Hartford Region as an attractive area for diverse young professionals to live, work, and play. Nick is a licensed real estate salesperson in Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Sentry Commercial: 2013 – Present
- (Industrial Real Estate Brokerage)
- Industrial Real Estate Brokerage
- Corporate Services
- Property Analysis
- Buyer/Tenant & Seller/ Landlord Representation
University of Connecticut, 2011
B.S. Real Estate & Urban Economics
- Licensed real estate agent in Connecticut and Massachusetts
Affiliations & Interests:
- Hartford Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs
- 2018 HYPE Chair
- ‘15-’17 Vice Chair of Civic Engagement
- MetroHartford Alliance Board Member
- Executive Committee Member
- Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
- Shelby American Automobile Club
- 390,000 SF Seller Rep 7 Property Indus. Portfolio
- 185,000 SF Tenant Rep for International Retailer
- 114,000 SF Landlord Rep
- 89,000 SF Tenant Rep for Pharmaceutical Manuf.
- 64,000 SF Seller Rep Industrial Investment
- 62,500 SF Tenant Rep for XPO Logistics
- 54,500 SF Landlord Rep for 64 AOI, Inc.
- 53,500 SF Buyer & Seller Rep for ServPro