Michael Osgood MANAGING PARTNER, RESIDENTIAL SERVICES GROUP
Michael Osgood is a Managing Partner and co-founder of Residential Services Group. Michael’s areas of focus are multifamily acquisitions, residential development, and property repositioning. His prior experience in real estate finance and the construction industry allows him to take on the perspective of a developer and financier when working with any type of real estate deal. Michael’s expertise and market knowledge of the greater Hartford area helps local investors and multinational corporations make decisions on residential investment properties. Michael has a strong passion for real estate investing and local economic development.
Michael earned his Bachelor’s degree with a Dual-Concentration in Finance and Economics from Bryant University. He currently is a member of many organizations including Hartford Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs (HYPE), MetroHartford Alliance, CT Real Estate Finance Association (REFA), CT Real Estate Investors Association (CTREIA), and the Greater Hartford Association of Realtors (GHAR). Outside of work, Mike likes to spend time with family & friends, watch sports, and play the piano. He is also an avid fisherman and golfer. Some of his role models are Derek Jeter, Stephen Schwartzman, and Sean McVay.
- Fidelity Institutional Asset Management: 2016
- Arbor Realty Trust: 2018
- Ronnie DeMeo Construction: 2018
- Residential Services Group: 2020
- Investment Sales
- Financial Analysis
- Bryant University, B.A. Smithfield, RI
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person (CT & MA)
AFFILIATIONS & INTERESTS
- HYPE (Hartford Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs)
- CT REFA (Connecticut Real Estate Finance Association)
- CT REIA (Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association)