Leeann Duclos Industrial Specialist
Leeann Duclos joined the Sentry Commercial team in March 2017.Previously she was the co-founder and owner of Mobile Fresh Market, a farm and produce delivery enterprise.
Leeann is an industrial specialist at Sentry Commercial and a licensed real estate agent Massachusetts and Connecticut. Her focus is on client representation through property analysis and market research.
- Sentry Commercial: 2017 – Present
(Industrial Real Estate Brokerage)
- Berkshire Healthcare Systems: 2014 – 2016
(Accounts Payable/Medical Records Director)
- Mobile Fresh Market, LLC: 2012 – 2014
(Co-Owner and Co-Founder)
- Tenant/ Landlord Representation
- User/ Owner-Operator Representation
- Harris Real Estate School
- Holyoke Community College
- Kansas State University
- Qualifications: Licensed real estate agent in Connecticut and Massachusetts
Affiliations & Interests:
- Valley Venture Mentors: 2017 – Present
- MassEcon: March 2017 – Present
- 8,000 SF for Adhesive Applications
- 10,000 SF for R & R Window Contractors
- 82,000 SF for Holden Humphrey Company
- 9,000 SF for KTI Industries
- 62,000 SF for Consumer Products Distributors, Inc. 234,000 SF for Jash USA Inc.