Larry Levere, SIOR Director, Office Brokerage
Larry is the Director of Office Brokerage at Sentry Commercial. He has worked in the Greater Hartford commercial real estate brokerage business since 1984, and he has been a licensed commercial real estate broker in Connecticut since 1991 (he has also been licensed in Massachusetts since 1992). His primary focus is the representation of clients that want to lease, buy, or sell office space.
He also holds an SIOR designation – The Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS® is the leading professional office and industrial real estate brokerage association.
- Sentry Commercial: 2002 – Present
- Kuzmak-Williams: 1995 – 2002
- The Forsthoffer Group: 1984 – 1995
- The representation of office users/buyers and landlords/sellers in the CT Real Estate market, primarily Hartford, Middlesex and New Haven Counties
- University of Connecticut, 1983
B.S. in Finance
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
Affiliations & Interests:
- West Hartford Public School Mentoring Program
- A Hand Up, Inc.
- Farmington Valley Arc:
Current Member Endowment Committee
Current Member Building Committee
Former Board President
- Former Coach
West Hartford Youth Baseball
West Hartford Little League
West Hartford Alumni League
West Hartford Girls Softball League
- West Hartford YMCA: Board of Managers
- Current Board Member, Hartford Preservation Alliance (www.hartfordpreservation.org)
- 47,500 SF for Belcan Engineering Group, Inc.
- 26,680 SF for The Rideshare Company
- 14,444 SF for Saslow Lufkin & Buggy, LLP