David Murdock Director, Industrial Brokerage
David has been an industrial real estate specialist since joining Sentry Commercial in 1991 and has consistently been one of the top producers in the region.
He has represented local, regional and national clients for their facility and investment needs throughout the region. David has been responsible for sales and leasing in excess of 15 million square feet. Clients include Gerber Scientific, Jagenberg, Inc., Anixter, Inc., Simoniz USA, Infoshred, LLC, Horst Engineering, Aramark Corporation and Allegheny Technologies Incorporated.
A graduate of Bentley University, he is a licensed real estate broker in Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Sentry Commercial: 1991 – Present
- Sentry Real Estate Services: 1987 – 1991
- Bentley University, B.S. Marketing, B.A. Management
- Sales and leasing of industrial real estate in Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Connecticut and Massachusetts
Affiliations and Interest:
- Greater Hartford Association of Realtors Pinnacle Awards
o Largest Number of Sales Transactions
o Largest Portfolio Sale
- Costar – Power Broker
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Top Fundraiser, 2008 & 2009 Nation’s Triathlon