Curt Gemme Director
Curt is a veteran business professional with over 30 years of experience in Real Estate, Development, Ownership, Construction and Management. He founded Keller Williams Greater Hartford, today one Connecticut’s largest residential companies. During his tenure with Sentry Commercial in the 90’s he was responsible for some of Hartford County’s largest real estate transactions:
- 110 acre land sale to Winstanley Enterprises in Windsor, which became home to a Hilton Hotel Brand and Voya Financial.
- 5.6 million dollar investment sale at 82 Hopemeadow Street, Simsbury, now home to Chubb/Executive Risk, Inc.
Curt’s role at Sentry Commercial is to drive growth through its people, focusing on Brokerage, Advisory, Property & Construction Management services.
- Sentry Commercial: 1991-2000
- Gem Real Estate: 2001-2005
- Keller Williams Greater Hartford: 2006-2009
- McLadden Restaurant Group, LLC: 2010-2016
- Assumption University, B.A., Worcester, MA
- Business Development
- Social Media
- Investment Sales
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Connecticut
Affiliations and Interest:
- Greater Hartford Association / Realtor’s Pinnacle Awards: Largest number of lease transactions in a year
- Hartford Business Journals 40 under 40 recipient
- Ran a marathon at Big Sur and finished (2015); could not walk for three days