Chris Duclos Industrial Specialist
Chris Duclos joined Sentry Commercial in May 2015 as an Industrial Specialist. Previously he was the co-founder and owner of Mobile Fresh Market, a farm and produce delivery enterprise.
Chris is a member of three person industrial team including Mark Duclos and Nick Pinto.
- Sentry Commercial: 2015 – Present
(Industrial Real Estate Brokerage)
- Mobile Fresh Market, LLC: 2012 – 2014
(Co-Owner and Founder)
- Tenant/ Landlord Representation
- User/ Owner-Operator Representation
- Real Estate Career Institute
- Keene State College
- South Windsor High School
- Licensed real estate agent in Connecticut
Affiliations & Interests:
- Westfield Soup Kitchen : 2015 – Present (volunteer)
- MassEcon: 2016 – Present (member)
- YPS Springfield: 2018 – Present
- 46,000 SF for SRS Distribution Inc.
- 31,000 SF for Blue Line Distribution
- 25,000 SF for Kamco Supply
- 17,000 SF for Joining Technologies
- 4,300 SF for Sustainable Innovations
- 1,200 SF for A.N. Deringer
- 98,000 SF for the PNL Companies
- 45,000 SF for A.H. Harris & Sons, Inc.
- 26,000 SF for Hartford Associates (GA)
- 10,000 SF for LD Leasing, LLC
- 234,000 SF for Jash USA
- 8,000 SF for Adhesive Applications
- 10,000 SF for R & R Window Contractors
- 82,000 SF for Holden Humphrey
- 62,000 for Consumer Products Distributors